November 10-11, 2017
KSA Working Group, will be held Sunday, Nov. 12
Big Cedar Lodge BOOK YOUR ROOM EARLY!
612 Devil’s Pool Road
Ridgedale, Missouri 65739
P: (800) 225-6343 or (417) 339-5233
F: (417) 339-5069
This meeting is the largest Missouri Academy gathering of primary care physicians and exhibitors in a relaxed and informal atmosphere for learning. Over 14 CME credits are available. The Board of Directors and other commissions meet during this conference as well. An exhibit area features companies offering pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products and services for the medical community.
A KSA Working Group – (Knowledge Self-Assessment), formerly known as the SAM Working Group will be held on Sunday, November 12, 2017 and offers 8 hours. The topic for this KSA Working Group will be announced as plans are finalized for the 2017 conference.
- November 8-10, 2018
- November 8-10, 2019
- Schedule coming soon
- Brochure coming soon
- Register (Online)
- Register (Fillable pdf and mail in with check)
- AFC Exhibitor Prospectus (Online and Pay with Credit Card)
- Exhibitor Prospectus (Fillable PDF and Mail with Check)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Call for Presentations
Save Money or Win a Prize
- Early-bird discount – $50 discount available through October 4, 2016
- Early-bird prize drawing – Register early to be included in a prize drawing for 2 free nights stay at Big Cedar Lodge!
- Non-Physician attendee discounted rate
MAFP is a CME Approved Provider
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians applies for AAFP Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA/AAFP Equivalency: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.