November 8-9, 2019
KSA Working Group, will be held Sunday, Nov. 10 (KSA Topic: TBA)
Big Cedar Lodge BOOK YOUR ROOM EARLY!
612 Devil’s Pool Road
Ridgedale, Missouri 65739
P: (800) 225-6343 or (417) 339-5233
F: (417) 339-5069
GROUP CODE: 61G6Y0
This meeting is the largest Missouri Academy gathering of primary care physicians and exhibitors in a relaxed and informal atmosphere for learning. The Board of Directors and other commissions meet during this conference as well. An exhibit area features companies offering pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products and services for the medical community.
- Schedule of Events … coming soon!
- Register Online
- Register via PDF (submit via mail, fax) … coming soon!
- Exhibitor Prospectus (submit online)
- Media Kit/Exhibitor Prospectus (submit via mail, fax)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Secure Handouts (Password Protected — will be provided closer to the conference) – Please note that we are going green! No printed handouts will be available. Feel free to print the handouts prior to arrival.
- November 6-7, 2020
- November 5-6, 2021
MAFP is a CME Approved Provider
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians applies for AAFP Prescribed Credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AMA/AAFP Equivalency: AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.