Virtual CME Series
Partners in Health
Welcome to the Missouri Academy
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP) is an individual membership organization with more than 2,400 family medicine and primary care physicians throughout the state, including family medicine residents and medical students. It is an affiliate of the AAFP with whom there is an ongoing relationship in the areas of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and philanthropy.
In addition to administrative functions, the Missouri AFP also provides tracking and alerts on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the delivery of patient care by family physicians.
AAFP Recent News
AAFP News AAFP News is the official news publication of the American Academy of Family Physicians. News content is published online as it becomes available and is rounded up into a weekly news email.
- Student Driven to Improve Care for Underserved Communities
- Center for Women’s Health Adds Emergency Contraception Resources
- Obstetric Care Professionals Support the Availability and Use of Extencilline (Benzylpenicillin Benzathine) for the Treatment of Syphilis
- Decoding What’s Going on With G2211 and Modifier 25
- America’s Leading Physician Groups Unequivocally Support COVID-19 Vaccines