Welcome to the Missouri Academy
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians is an individual membership organization with more than 2,500 family medicine and primary care physicians throughout the state, including family medicine residents and medical students. It is an affiliate of the American Academy of Family Physicians with whom there is an ongoing relationship in the areas of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and philanthropy.
In addition to administrative functions, the Missouri AFP also provides tracking and alerts on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the delivery of patient care by family physicians.
AAFP Recent News
AAFP News news
- AAFP Lays Out Health Policy Aims to 117th Congress
- AAFP Pushes for More Changes to ONC Rule Compliance Dates
- Family Physicians Eager to Assist Biden Administration With COVID-19 Recovery Plan and Vaccination Effort
- Report Finds Fewer American Youths Use Tobacco Products
- Med Students Belong in Priority Group for COVID-19 Vaccine