Partners in Health
Welcome to the Missouri Academy
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP) is an individual membership organization with more than 2,400 family medicine and primary care physicians throughout the state, including family medicine residents and medical students. It is an affiliate of the AAFP with whom there is an ongoing relationship in the areas of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and philanthropy.
In addition to administrative functions, the Missouri AFP also provides tracking and alerts on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the delivery of patient care by family physicians.
AAFP Recent News
AAFP News AAFP News is the official news publication of the American Academy of Family Physicians. News content is published online as it becomes available and is rounded up into a weekly news email.
- New Opioid Prescribing Guideline Emphasizes Flexibility
- Obstetric Care Professionals Urge: The Time for Influenza Vaccination is Now
- COVID-19 Vaccination May Protect Infants From Severe Illness
- Give Residents Access to a Community of Anti-burnout Support
- Nation’s Health Care Organizations Urge COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination and Treatment