Welcome to the Missouri Academy
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians (MAFP) is an individual membership organization with more than 2,400 family medicine and primary care physicians throughout the state, including family medicine residents and medical students. It is an affiliate of the AAFP with whom there is an ongoing relationship in the areas of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and philanthropy.
In addition to administrative functions, the Missouri AFP also provides tracking and alerts on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the delivery of patient care by family physicians.
AAFP Recent News
AAFP News news
- Family Physicians Applaud HHS Proposals to Increase Comprehensive Care Accessibility
- Reduced Student Exposure to FM Poses Threat to Workforce
- Pause Recommended on Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine
- Free CME on Maternal Health Care Available Now
- Family Physicians Recognize Black Maternal Health Week and Commend HHS for Actions to Improve Maternal Health Access