Welcome to the Missouri Academy
The Missouri Academy of Family Physicians is an individual membership organization with more than 2,500 family medicine and primary care physicians throughout the state, including family medicine residents and medical students. It is an affiliate of the American Academy of Family Physicians with whom there is an ongoing relationship in the areas of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and philanthropy.
In addition to administrative functions, the Missouri AFP also provides tracking and alerts on legislative and regulatory issues impacting the delivery of patient care by family physicians.
AAFP Recent News
AAFP News news
- Deadline to Update Billing Info for AAPM Bonus Extended
- New AAFP Resources Walk FPs Through 2021 Coding Changes
- Changes to Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Represent Step Toward Properly Valuing the Role of Primary Care
- AAFP Shares Primary Care Agenda With President-elect Biden
- Med Student Is Helping Black Applicants Find Their Match