The Family Health Foundation of MissouriDonate Today
Founded in 1988 by the Missouri Academy of Family Physicians as its philanthropic arm, the Family Health Foundation of Missouri (FHFM), is dedicated to improving the health of Missouri families by supporting scientific, educational, and charitable activities through the field of family medicine. The FHFM is a 501 (c)(3) organization and donations are tax-deductible.
Dedicated to improving the health of families in Missouri, the Family Health Foundation of Missouri supports scientific, educational and charitable activities.
Because of your support, we are able to further the scientific, educational and charitable initiatives for the specialty of family medicine. The FHFM and the Missouri Academy are very proud to be able to help improve the health of families in Missouri communities while promoting the specialty of family medicine. Your donation helps support:
- Residents and Students to attend the Missouri Academy’s Show Me Family Medicine Conference in June
- Scholarships for the Top Student from Medical School entering Family Medicine
- Summer Externship Scholarships
- The Tar Wars® Program
Methods of Support
- “Everyone Deserves a Family Physician” license plate frames
- 50/50 Raffle at Annual Fall Conference
- Targeted donations for residents and students conference registration
Submit your idea for a future FHFM fundraiser!
The top graduating medical students entering Missouri family medicine residencies are awarded certificates and scholarships of $500 each.
With AAFP Foundation matching funds, the Family Health Foundation of Missouri sponsors four-week summer externships.
The Missouri first place winner travels to MAFP’s Annual Scientific Assembly in June and receives a check in the amount of $100. Checks in the amount of $50 and $25 are awarded to second and third place poster winners.