Virtual Exhibit and Business Building Opportunity
Showcase your organization, products and services at the premier event for Missouri Family Physicians, Show Me Family Medicine Conference 2020. The Forum is the largest educational conference attended by family physicians, residents and students. This annual event draws approximately 50-75 attendees each year with 95% being practicing family physicians. The Conference is an excellent opportunity for them to engage in professional development and to discover organizations to partner with and new products and services to help care for their patients. All of which will be found in the virtual expo hall.
Virtual Exhibit Space – What’s Included
- Exposure for your company during the virtual conference and on the conference web page
- An on-screen display of your company logo and contact information before each session
- The option to include a statement or tagline up to 12 words with your ad
- Your company logo with a hyperlink listed on the virtual conference page
- Listed as an exhibitor in the next quarterly magazine, Missouri Family Physician
- List of attendees (name and city) will be available upon request
Virtual Conference Attendee Profile
Attendees of the Show Me Family Medicine Virtual Conference are physicians, residents, medical students and allied health professionals.
Virtual conference Schedule
- 12:00 Noon – 6:00 p.m. – Presentations (6)
- 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Presentations (7)