Here are some links that you may find helpful. The list will be updated as more information becomes available.
Send suggested links to email@example.com.
MAFP Webinar – Financial Resources for Missouri Family Physicians
Tuesday, April 7, 7:00 p.m. | Registration is not required.
In response to the passage of the CARES Act (more information below), the MAFP has scheduled a webinar to go over the key components of the legislation and how you can utilize them for your practice. Stephanie Quinn, AAFP Director, Government Relations, and Heidy Robertson-Cooper, Director, Practice Advancement will share expertise on the legislation and answer any questions on the calculator the AAFP recently released. Jay Seaver, CPA, will also share more information about the measures in the CARES Act on employee leave, employer cost of providing leave, small business exemptions, layoff considerations, employee retention credit, economic injury disaster loan program, paycheck protection program, and other key provisions.
To participate, click the link below to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/455555831?pwd=MWJqcXUyd1dkQkt1VTFlTTRZZ21hUT09
Or Telephone (choose one of these telephone numbers): 929-205-6099, 312-626-6799, 301-715-8592, 346-248-7799, 669-900-6833, or 253-215-8782.
Webinar ID: 455 555 831
- Member Assistance Program
- MAFP calls for Governor to encourage Missourians to stay at home
- Board of Healing Arts FAQs
- Regulatory Boards Request Waiver to Meet the Demands of COVID-19 Services
- Joint Statement from Boards of Healing Arts and Pharmacy on Prescriptions for Hydroxychloroquine, Chloroquine, and Azithromycin
- Missouri Division of Professional Registration’s Office Closes to Walk-Ins
- Regulatory Boards Request Waiver of Statutes and Regulations
- Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services – Report Virus
- Hotline (877) 435-8411
- Missouri Testing Results Listed
- Fact Sheet
- Question and Answer Scripts for Healthcare Employees
- Health Care Professional Resources (Long Term Care, EMS,Mental Health)
- DHSS: Missouri Pandemic Influenza Response Plan
- Missouri Hospital Association – Emerging Infectious Diseases nCoV updates
- Volunteer in Missouri Dial by dialing 211 or www.211helps.org
- Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance Bulletin on Assistance to Policyholders Impacted by COVID-19
- Department of Insurance Bulletins
- Department of Insurance Telehealth Bulletin
- Missouri Health Professionals Resources
- Missouri Small Business Resources
American Academy of Family Physicians Telemedicine Resources
- Coverage and Reimbursement
- Practice Guidelines
- New York State COVID-19 Telehealth Screening Recommendations developed by Drs. Daniel Choi, Carlos Zapata, Saya Nagori, Dhaval Bhanusali, Michelle Lin
- AMA Quick Guide to Telemedicine in Practice
- AMA Guidance for Ethical Practice in Telemedicine
- American Telemedicine Association Practice Guidelines
- American Health Information Management Association Telemedicine Toolkit
- Technical Support/Misc.
- Telemedicine Quick Set-up Guide in Response to COVID-19 National Emergency developed by Drs. Sylvia Romm, Adam Maghrabi, Tisha Rowe, Aditi Joshi
American Academy of Family Physicians
Communicate with family physicians on COVID-19 by joining the AAFP COVID-19 Rapid Response Member Exchange Community. You must be a member to access this community
- COVID-19 Landing Page
- Virtual Town Hall Meetings – Every Wednesday 7:00 p.m.
- Office/Clinic Checklist
- CARES Act
- AAFP Financial Resources
- Cases and Latest Updates
- What You Need to Know About 2019-nCoV
- 2019-nCoV: Health Alert Network for Emergency Health Professionals
- Travel Health and nCoV Information for Travelers
- 2019-nCoV FAQs
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Collection and Submission of Postmortem Specimens from Deceased PUI for COVID-19
- Interim Guidance for Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization for COVID-19
MAFP Show Me Family Medicine Conference
The MAFP’s Show Me Family Medicine Conference has been rescheduled to August 14-15, 2020 at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Osage Beach. MAFP’s Executive Commission has been in frequent communication regarding the potential impact of COVID-19 on our meeting, and with the uncertainty we are all experiencing, it was determined to reschedule this meeting at a time that we hope will better accommodate your schedules. Because information is changing very rapidly, we continue to monitor reports and guidance from the CDC, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, and the Camden County Health Department. The health and safety of our members and community partners is of the utmost importance to us, and we are committed to being a trusted partner, and maintaining open channels of communication to support your preparation for the Show Me Family Medicine Conference in these rapidly-changing times. More Information will be available soon.
- If you have any questions please contact the MAFP at firstname.lastname@example.org